Terms and Conditions
While each person and their case is different, I do have some general guidelines that I ask all clients to work within:
- Payment is due in full at the time of the session.
- Sessions generally last 60 minutes, sometimes longer.
- Credit cards, cash or cheques are accepted. I can no longer accept debit card payments as our payment systems do not accommodate for debit.
- If you must cancel or reschedule, you are required to give 24 hours notice.
During Your Session:
- Hypnosis is a natural process for self-healing, self-help, and behavioral modification.
- Hypnotherapy is not the practice of medicine or psychotherapy, and is not meant to substitute for them. If you have an ongoing medical illness, mental disability or mental illness, please consult a medical doctor, psychiatrist or psychologist.
- Hypnotherapy does not guarantee results.Hypnosis is self-hypnosis and as individuals vary, so do results. Change is ultimately achieved through the client’s own personal efforts at applying these techniques over time, for which you, the client, must accept full responsibility. The more motivated you are, the more quickly and easily you will see results.
- All hypnosis sessions are completely confidential.
- Sessions will be recorded for my own personal records, though I will not release any information to anyone without written authorization from you, except as provided by law. Your privacy is fully respected, and anything said during a session stays between you and me.
- Wear comfortable, casual clothing, since you will be relaxing for a while. For your own comfort, please do not wear anything overly casual or revealing.
- I offer hypnosis services in accordance with the Code of Ethics and Standards prescribed by the Hypnosis Society of Alberta and the National Guild of Hypnotists. If you should have a complaint which I have not resolved to your satisfaction, you may feel free to contact them.
- It is your right to refuse any aspect of my services and to seek the services of another hypnotherapist or other professional at any time.